Monday, May 24, 2010

I had to hear it to believe it

Today was errand day for me so I spent lots of time in the car listening to NPR this afternoon.  On one of the afternoon shows, The World (which is actually produced as part of the PRI network - Public Radio International), I heard a story that made me laugh so hard I almost pulled off the road!  Did you know that there is a United States Lawn Mower Racing Association?  Otherwise known as, Let's Mow.  Before this afternoon, I did not know it either.

If you have the ability to download podcasts in MP3 format, give this one a try.  I guarantee that it'll give you a few laughs and lighten your day.

I hope Bob Cleveland gets to defend his title.  His sense of humor, delightful accent, and playfulness demand it.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment