Friday, August 27, 2010

Definitely a martini night - help, please!

Okay, I'm usually a pretty calm person and reasonable to boot.  BUT - and this is a super huge but - my third Rowenta iron just bit the dust 3 days before we leave on our trip.  Purchase date:  8/12/09  Warranty:  one year from purchase date.  Today's date:  8/27/10  I don't have time for this!

Three strikes and you are out, Rowenta.  I thought you were the cream of the crop.  So, tomorrow, after driving all the way into the valley to attend a memorial service and then driving all the way back home (five hours in the car minimum), we will have to buy a friggin' iron!

Do you see why it's a martini night?  Yup, one wonderful Bombay Sapphire martini with a twist made by my favorite bartender coming up.

I'm seriously considering buying the cheapest iron I can find.  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment